I over-think things.
Sometimes, okay most of the time, I over-think my over thinking.
Fortunately, my husband-to-be has mostly accepted my idiosyncrasies.
I do, on occasion, catch his gaze wandering or a blank stare occupying his face.
I chalk that up to the fact that I tend to repeat and over-analyze almost everything I come into contact with.
I refuse to believe he either finds me boring or, worse yet, does not understand the way my mind works.
I sit there some times over over-analyzing the thirty second conversation we just had about the weather girl's summer vacation and realize that I am insane.
I am out-of-control insane.
When they warn you about the girl with the crazy-eyes, they are talking about me.
I don't mean that in a "hide your loved ones" kind of way.
I mean that in an "I'm so in love, nothing in the world can stop me" kind of way.
If I have to trade being a neurotic member of society for being happy and in love, guess which one I'm going to choose...
EVERY TIME.
No comments:
Post a Comment